We have long since stopped envying the billions of celebrity women who’ve passed through John Mayer‘s revolving bedroom door, and now his latest quote has made us even more grossed out. “I have great balance and co-ordination. Inventiveness. I am a very inventive lover – that’s the secret to my success,” he’s reportedly said.
- Cell phone service sure does suck if youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re in a scary movie. [FourFour]
- Ã¢â‚¬Å“Single LadiesÃ¢â‚¬Â really is the best video of all time, at least according to Kanye and babies. [CollegeHumor]
- Eric Dane and Rebecca Gayheart are suing Gawker for posting their super boring sex tape. Snooze. [DListed]
- Want to snuggle up in an Edward Cullen-themed bed? Now you can – thereÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s a Twilight-themed hotel open in Washington. [LimeLife]
- Holly Madison finally got her own show! [Hollyscoop]
- Everything old is new again: Kim Catrall and SJP still hate each other and the SaTC set is awkward. [OK!]
- Simon Cowell is bringing The X-Factor to the U.S. – who will be our Leona Lewis? [PopEater]