The drama of Kelly Rutherford’s nasty breakup with her estranged husband Daniel Giersch played out all through her pregnancy with her daughter Helena, and it ain’t going to stop now the baby’s born, y’all. No, she’s now taken out a temporary restraining order against her ex, claiming his behavior and “harassment” of her and her family has caused her boobies to dry up. Sort of.
“From time to time I have some extra milk, but I never know when…I believe that the stress Daniel has created for me is also negatively impacting my ability to produce milk,” she claims in documents filed at the Los Angeles Superior Court.
Despite Giersch filing a counter-claim that Lily Van Der Woodsen is actually messing up his custody arrangements, he’s now been slapped with a temporary order ensuring he stays 100 yards away from Kelly, Helena, and their son Hermes, except for “peaceful visitation”. Yeah, right. After trying to settle their potty-training differences in court, we can’t see this messy split getting any more amicable. XOXO. Not.
- Cell phone service sure does suck if youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re in a scary movie. [FourFour]
- Ã¢â‚¬Å“Single LadiesÃ¢â‚¬Â really is the best video of all time, at least according to Kanye and babies. [CollegeHumor]
- Eric Dane and Rebecca Gayheart are suing Gawker for posting their super boring sex tape. Snooze. [DListed]
- Want to snuggle up in an Edward Cullen-themed bed? Now you can – thereÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s a Twilight-themed hotel open in Washington. [LimeLife]
- Holly Madison finally got her own show! [Hollyscoop]
- Everything old is new again: Kim Catrall and SJP still hate each other and the SaTC set is awkward. [OK!]
- Simon Cowell is bringing The X-Factor to the U.S. – who will be our Leona Lewis? [PopEater]