A full replica of the Central Perk cafÃƒÂ© from Friends has opened in London to promote the show’s 15th anniversary and has already proved amazingly popular with celebs and us normal folk. TheFabLife got a sneak preview of the pop-up location – open for two weeks only – loved it, and only wished that Gunther had made his rumored appearance to bitterly serve us some coffee.
Among the celebs sampling the flashback fantasy was Peaches Geldof, who later on apparently fell off the arm of a sofa in the cafÃƒÂ©. Furiously, she reportedly demanded the attendant photog delete the embarrassing photos from his camera, otherwise he’d be kicked out and then “didn’t even say thank you.” Phoebe Buffay would never have behaved like this.
- Britney Spears loves her sweaty fans. [PITNB]
- Mackenzie PhillipsÃ¢â‚¬Ëœ son comes to his motherÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s side as she tells the world about alleged rape at the hands of her famous father. [PopEater]
- Ã¢â‚¬Å“Single LadiesÃ¢â‚¬Â really is the best video of all time, at least according to Kanye and babies. [CollegeHumor]
- Eric Dane and Rebecca Gayheart are suing Gawker for posting their super boring sex tape. Snooze. [DListed]
- Want to snuggle up in an Edward Cullen-themed bed? Now you can – thereÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s a Twilight-themed hotel open in Washington. [LimeLife]
- Holly Madison finally got her own show! [Hollyscoop]
- Everything old is new again: Kim Catrall and SJP still hate each other and the SaTC set is awkward. [OK!]
- Simon Cowell is bringing Ã¢â‚¬Å“The X-FactorÃ¢â‚¬Â to the U.S. – who will be our Leona Lewis? [PopEater]