After a whirlwind one month romance, Khloe Kardashian tied the knot with LA Lakers star Lamar Odom. The ceremony took place at the Bel-Air mansion of music mogul Irving Azoff and the youngest Kardashian sister walked down the aisle in a Vera Wang gown with stepfather Bruce Jenner.
Khloe’s bridal party included sister Kim Kardashian and Kourtney Kardashian, half sisters Kendall and Kylie Jenner, Khadijah and Malika Haqq, and Lauren London. Celebrities in attendance included Ryan Seacrest, Kelly Osbourne, along with Lamar’s Laker teammate Kobe Bryant and wife Vanessa. A ten piece orchestra played as the bridesmaids wore lavender and carried white roses.
Khloe’s reception was a nightclub-themed bash with dark wooden walls, white carpet, silver mirrors, and chandeliers. “Tonight was one of the best nights of my life,” sister Kim wrote on Twitter. “Khloe and Lamar’s wedding was a night to remember. I love you both so much!”Said sister Kourtney, “So happy for my beautiful sister.”
As beautiful as it was, was it real? Reports say that Khloe and Lamar rushed to tie the knot because Khloe and family’s E! reality show, Keeping Up With the Kardashians, was to foot the $1 million wedding bill, but the ceremony had to be filmed Sunday. Due to the rush, apparently there was no time to finish up their prenup, so the couple reportedly signed an agreement that this is a non-binding ceremony, until they get their prenup signed.
- Try not to vomit up your $4 Lean Cuisine lunch – Kristin Cavallari got $90,000 AN EPISODE to be on “The Hills.” Even worse, Heidi Montag snagged $100,000 per ep. Yep, we’ve now got a case of the sads. [Gawker]
- “Celebrity Rehab” star Tawny Kitaen has been nusted for a DUI. What would Dr. Drew say? [PopEater]
- Jude Law wants a DNA test to prove his alleged new daughter is really his own. [DListed]
- Er, shizz gets awkward when a cell phone goes off in the middle of Hugh Jackman and Daniel Craig‘s new play. [Buzzfeed]
- Jessica Alba has gone redhead. [PopSugar]
- Super bachelor George Clooney still has a girlfriend. [LaineyGossip]
- Finally, we know how many pregnancy tests Kourtney Kardashian took before figuring out she was knocked up. [Jezebel]
- New cast member Jenny Slate (who we know from the NYC comedy scene, and who is awesome) dropped an F-Bomb on her first episode of “Saturday Night Live.” So f*cking what? [Vulture]