The Jackson family may or may not agree, but Elizabeth Taylor has no complaints with This Is It. The long-time friend of Michael Jackson took to her Twitter last night to heap praise upon the upcoming concert rehearsal film. Here are but five of her capsule reviews.
- It is the single most brilliant piece of filmmaking I have ever seen. It cements forever Michael’s genius in every aspect of creativity.
- You owe it to yourselves and your loved ones to see this again and again. Memorize it and say to yourselves, “I saw genius in my lifetime”
- I loved genius in my lifetime. God was so good to me. I will love Michael forever and so will you, if you don’t already.
- You see in front of your eyes Michael’s genius blossoming on this piece of film thanks to Kenny Ortega and his crews.
- I truly believe this film should be nominated in every category conceivable.
So she liked it, right? Fans will get to judge (and tweet) for themselves when the movie comes out tomorrow.
[Photo: Getty Images]