Jake Gyllenhaal must have been too busy rubbing oil on his abs to attend last night’s screening of Brothers in NYC, but co-stars Natalie Portman and Tobey Maguire were there all the same to hawk their Oscar bait. Maybe Jake was still smarting from Nat’s zinger in People: “Jake is the kind of guy who can do a spot-on impression of someone you work with that will make you giggle. He plays guitar and has a great voice. Kids and dogs love him. He loves his mom and sister and girlfriend. HeÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s perfect. Too bad heÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s ugly.” Among those attending were Emma Roberts, Agyness Deyn, Amanda Peet and Gossip Girl‘s Sebastian Stan.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | VH1 Celebrity
- 20 Celebs Who Dropped out of High School | VH1 Celebrity
- 5 Things Last Night's SNL Taught Us About Kanye | VH1 Celebrity
- 40 Most Revealing See-Through Outfits In Red Carpet History | VH1 Celebrity
- VIDEO: Benedict Cumberbatch & Zachary Quinto Play F#*k/Marry/Kill Star Trek Style – | VH1 Celebrity