Amanda Bynes said she and Kid Cudi were “just friends” last September, but the Hairspray star’s Twitter feed has featured so many bizarre, coy messages concerning a new romantic partner that gossip folks can’t help but find clues connecting them to the “Day ‘N’ Nite” rapper. What we know:
- The focus of her fascination is not Drake. “We have a mutual friend but we haven’t met yet! So for some reason people think we’re dating but we’re not lol!”
- But he was up for a Grammy or two. “I’m irritated that a certain guy didn’t win certain awards.”
- He lives in NY. “Wish he lived in NY and had a pad in LA! but when I get married I’m gonna get a house with my husband in the hills hehe :)”
- He might be black.Ã‚Â “So turns out i prefer chocolate over vanilla. interesting :)”
- And he’s definitely a sex god. “It’s amaziing how good it feels when someone knows how to love your body! I am having withdrawals from a certain guy lol :)”
If he’s Kid Cudi, he also has a girlfriend, model Jamie Baratta. But no matter who the object of Bynes’ affection is, she might want to consider chilling out for a day—or week. In the last twelve hours she’s posted “I can’t fall for you if you’re not there to catch me :),” “in most situations both people involved are feeling the exact same thing :)” and “I feel like any guy that’s afraid of getting married is trying to hide something! real men want to have a wifey!” Every think about just e-mailing these needy pleas to whomever they’re for, Amanda? Posting them on top of your Maxim lingerie shots…it’s just a little desperate.