Amanda Bynes said she and Kid Cudi were “just friends” last September, but the Hairspray star’s Twitter feed has featured so many bizarre, coy messages concerning a new romantic partner that gossip folks can’t help but find clues connecting them to the “Day ‘N’ Nite” rapper. What we know:
- The focus of her fascination is not Drake. “We have a mutual friend but we haven’t met yet! So for some reason people think we’re dating but we’re not lol!”
- But he was up for a Grammy or two. “I’m irritated that a certain guy didn’t win certain awards.”
- He lives in NY. “Wish he lived in NY and had a pad in LA! but when I get married I’m gonna get a house with my husband in the hills hehe ”
- He might be black.Ã‚Â “So turns out i prefer chocolate over vanilla. interesting ”
- And he’s definitely a sex god. “It’s amaziing how good it feels when someone knows how to love your body! I am having withdrawals from a certain guy lol ”
If he’s Kid Cudi, he also has a girlfriend, model Jamie Baratta. But no matter who the object of Bynes’ affection is, she might want to consider chilling out for a day—or week. In the last twelve hours she’s posted “I can’t fall for you if you’re not there to catch me ,” “in most situations both people involved are feeling the exact same thing ” and “I feel like any guy that’s afraid of getting married is trying to hide something! real men want to have a wifey!” Every think about just e-mailing these needy pleas to whomever they’re for, Amanda? Posting them on top of your Maxim lingerie shots…it’s just a little desperate.