We’re all for catchy pop music, but Ke$ha‘s AutoTune-y stylings, especially as exhibited on her latest single “Blah Blah Blah” aren’t our idea of great music. (Or music at all for that matter, but that’s just us.) If you want to watch Ke$ha back when she was just Kesha Sebert, sans dollar sign, check out the video of a young 13-year-old middle schooler singing Radiohead‘s “Karma Police” in a school talent show. What catches our attention most isn’t Ke$ha’s musical style so much as her fairly average, normal appearance – her brunette hair and wearing of pants are more jarring than hearing her natural unaided voice, which isn’t bad for a 13-year-old.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | VH1 Celebrity
- Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Reveal Their Baby's Name | VH1 Celebrity
- Last Lap: Kristen Stewart Goes Partying, Southern Style | VH1 Celebrity
- 20 TV Theme Songs We Still Love Today | VH1 Celebrity
- Whose Cute Kid Is That? Play Our Adorable Guessing Game – | VH1 Celebrity