Adam Lambert had a minor league Twitter spazz-out yesterday, briefly buckling under the weight of redundant questions on a German press junket. “Don’t get me wrong—I actually really enjoy being interviewed. I’m not upset—just hoping that by tweeting, [these] questions will fade.” His annoyance was nothing a beer couldn’t fix, but we thought we’d pass along the verboten topics of discussion.
- You met Madonna? (“Yes it was amazing meeting Madonna.”)
- You Queen’s new singer, ja? (“No, I wasn’t asked to be Queen’s new frontman. :)”)
- You are male Lady Gaga, yes? (“Lol I would never say that. I’m Adam Lambert. Of course I’m a fan and have the highest respect for her and there some theatrical sensibilities that we share—but we are different people…As much as I love her—it’s becoming tiresome. Would prefer to discuss MY art.”)
- Did you kiss Ke$ha? (“Aaaaand yes, I kissed Kesha. It was fun.”)
- Gay? (“And yes- GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY yay!”)
With those hot topics settled, we can just talk about Adam’s music, on-stage antics and eyeliner (“MAC eyeliner”). Oops, he’s done with that question, too.
[Photo: Lambert's TwitPic]