We’re not sure why people aren’t talking about Tila Tequila‘s crazy conversation with Howard Stern on his radio show this morning. Actually, we do know why – the entire world is sick of feeding into her publicity addiction and has finally stopped enabling her. Everyone except us. Oops! As usual, Tila spun some crazy sh*t that would be best suited as plot points on the next episode of Lost. Here are some of her claims:
- She was kicked off Friendster (Remember 2003, olds?) 5 times for having too many friends.
- Tom personally invited her to join MySpace after she became too popular for Friendster.
- She invited the 50,000 people on her mailing list to join MySpace with her and “kinda helped them [MySpace] blow up.”
- Her new site, TilaTequilaOMG, is a “legitimate celebrity gossip blog.”
- She’s the “OMG of all media.” We’d suggest she call herself the “WTF” or the “STFU” instead.
- She got artificially inseminated for her deceased “fiancee” Casey Johnson as “this was [Tila's] promise to her.”
- Tila describes herself as “so devastated and really depressed” after Casey died, which seems like a terrible time to decide to bring a child into the world. But, you know, imagine what logic looks like inside Tila’s brain.
- She believes Casey’s dogs were euthanized by her family and buried with her.
- The couple would often cry together. Unrelated – or perhaps not – they were also starting a lingerie line.
- On Casey’s rumored drug addiction, Tila says, “she did have a lot of prescription medication… I didn’t know what they were.”
- She claims Casey was a “trainwreck” when they first met, but of course Tila cured her of her addiction problems with these magic words, “I will put you under my wing and I will heal you with my love.”
- Tila says she gave Casey a “foundation of love” and the heiress apparently stopped taking pills as long as Tila slept next to her.
- Once after a night filled with awful fighting, Casey told Tila she drank 2 bottles of Nyquil.
The interview dragged on with Tila sounding both out of it and ornery and while there’s more crazy to be discussed, this post is already too long and Tila’s gotten too much attention from us as is. Should this be the last time we post about this crazy bish? Let us know in the comments. We’re kinda leaning toward yes, if only to stop the nausea we incur every time we type her name.