The video for Miley Cyrus‘ new song “Can’t be Tamed” is finally out, and we can’t take our eyes off it. In it, Miley plays a tortured Big Bird-type who starts out trapped in a cage and ends up staging her own Night At The Museum adventure, taking her dancing flock with her as they roam the taxidermied halls, flaunting their modern dance in front of other animals who were tamed. The song is actually very Britney-esque and the video definitely shows the mature, un-country side of Miley she’s been trying so hard to put out there. It’s too bad she claims to be quitting music, because she’s hatched a pretty good comeback.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- WWOPD? Olivia Pope Solves 10 Pop Culture Crises! | VH1 Celebrity
- 20 Celebs Who Dropped out of High School | VH1 Celebrity
- VIDEO: Benedict Cumberbatch & Zachary Quinto Play F#*k/Marry/Kill Star Trek Style – | VH1 Celebrity
- The 20 Hottest Aliens In Movie And TV History | VH1 Celebrity
- Kim Kardashian’s Maternity Style Evolution: The Agony of De Feet – | VH1 Celebrity