rnrnAnyone who’s anyone already knows that Robert Pattinson (photos) is the hunkiest actor to have ever played a vampire. But what you DIDN’T know is that Robert Pattinson might also be, gasp, an ACTUAL vampire (!!!). Well, sort of. Let us explain.rnrnAccording to the publicity seeking research team over at Ancestry.com, Robert Pattinson’s sexy bloodline traces all the way back to Vlad the Impaler, the fifteenth century Transylvanian leader who is the original inspiration for the character of Dracula and was widely rumored to have drank the blood of his enemies. It also turns out that R. Pattz is a distant cousin of two members of British royalty, Prince William and Prince Harry. This is slightly distressing, as it signals that there may have been some inbreeding on one of the branches in Pattinson’s family tree a few generations prior.rnrnNo wonder R. Pattz is so brooding and bothered!
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- 13 Freshest Celebrity Couples Of 2013 | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- Kelly Rowland Not Inviting Beyonce To Her Wedding | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Cele
- 30 Hottest Supernatural Characters Of 2013 | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- The Hottest Selfies Of 2013 | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity - Pa