Got smelly pits, fellas? Now that it’s summer, it’s high time to step up your deodorant game! Or, then again, maybe your body wash game? Pardon our confusion, it’s just that it’s so hard to remember what we need to do to smell attractive to the ladies these days. Good thing Old Spice has released another commercial featuring Isaiah “I’m On A Horse” Mustafa, a guy who is so beloved that he landed a development deal with NBC (!) after his Super Bowl spots went viral. This effort isn’t quite as delightful as the original spots — the sloppily overdubbed V.O. seems to be a particularly egregious offense — but it does feature Mustafa logrolling, baking cakes, doing construction work, swandiving off a waterfall into a hot tub and straddling a motorcycle. All in a day’s work, right?
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- 10 Celebrities Caught Taking The Walk Of Shame | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebri
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity - Pa
- The Hottest Celebrity Silver Foxes | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- Angelina Jolie, Channing Tatum, Paul Wesley Modeling Photos | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News
- Athletes Who Got Fat After Retirement | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity