It’s near impossible to let a celebrity rest in peace, isn’t it? Christopher Reeve had his memory tarnished with allegations of a relationship with a gay porn star. It’s now Michael Jackson‘s turn. Out of the blue – that’s how these things happen – a certain Mocienne Petit Jackson has popped up claiming to be Michael Jackson’s illegitimate child.
Ms. Jackson, who currently lives in the Netherlands, spins such a crazy yarn that we can’t even form a proper note about it. Enjoy the hallucination.
- Michael Jackson got her mother Barbara pregnant. This was in 1975, when he was 17 years old.
- Her mother, Barbara, is Diana Ross‘ sister, making Mocienne her niece.
- Katherine Jackson, MJ’s mother, tried to abduct Mocienne when she was 9 years old because she wanted to protect MJ’s image and send Mocienne to Belgium.
- All seven of her kidnappers are now dead. Apparently they were murdered.
- She, like, MJ, has Vitiligo. Like father, like daughter, is her point.
- She wants custody of the King of Pop’s children. Because she can give them a “more normal life.”
Yes, this woman knows all about normal. What does she want, you ask? Money. And she’s filed suit at the L.A. County Superior Court to lay claim on a tidy slice of that Jackson inheritance. No word if the judge will grant her a DNA test, or just throw it out of the window. We’re putting our money on the latter. And that’s that.
[Photo: Getty Images]