Glee creator Ryan Murphy has epic plans for this upcoming seasonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Britney Spears episode, and we could not be more thrilled with the crazy turn it has taken. According to Ryan, “WeÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re paying tribute to her in a sort of fun and unexpected way,” one of which entails Matthew Morrison‘s Will Schuester shaving off his hair, a la Spears’ breakdown!
If by “paying tribute” you mean “mocking the deepest moments of BritneyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s personal despair,” then we can see where youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re coming from, Ryan. We canÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t wait to see where else theyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re going to steer this disaster-craft of an ep, so join us in considering what other infamous moments from BritneyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s life they could parody to music on Glee:
- After a bad reaction to an antihistamine, Rachel forgets how to sing, or even lip synch, during her solo performance of “Give Me More,”and just clomps around the stage like a water buffalo while everyone in America watches, cringing. Weave-ranger Kurt weeps, blames self.
- Rachel’s heretofore unseen gay dads are granted conservatorship over the addled singer, only to be introduced as the new gym teacher and break-dance choreographer, respectively, to the strains of “Break the Ice.”
- Sue and Will Schuester reenact the infamous Britney-Madonna-Christina kiss from the VMAs to the strains of BritneyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s “3″, but instead of Madonna they will be smooching the lunch lady, guest star Susan Boyle.
- Brittany repeatedly attacks SantanaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s car with a golf umbrella, but only because she mistook it for a bear, to the strains of “Oops!…I Did It Again.”
- Terri weeps through “(You Drive Me) Crazy” at the thought of losing custody of her two sons, until someone points out that she is just holding an armful of Cabbage Patch dolls. Terri is hauled away from Linen Ã¢â‚¬ËœNÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ Things in an ambulance after smuggling all throw pillows out under her apron.