I think we can all agree that the Internet is a magical place that rarely lets us down, but a few weeks ago, I felt a crushing wave of hopelessness wash over me when I searched for “David Lee Roth Karate Kick Videos” and discovered that a compilation video like this did not exist (at least, not that I could find). Sure, David Lee Roth isn’t exactly a name that gets the hearts of either today’s tweens or US Weekly subscribers thumping, but that doesn’t mean that he doesn’t hold a special place in all of our hearts. In fact, it would be difficult to argue that there is any other rocker ALIVE who looked as gracefully flexible while wearing skintight (and often shredded) spandex as Diamond Dave did. So, as a means of honoring the most balletic and enduring rock and roll icon of the eighties AND helping to make sure future generations don’t experience the same disappointment I did on that terrible Friday afternoon a few weeks back, our own Pete Schultz put together the following clip that’s about to blow your mind. You’re welcome, Internet; don’t say we never did anything for you!
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Celebrity Women Who Date Shorter Men | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- Which TV Shows Have Spawned Conspiracy Theories? | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celeb
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity - Pa
- Gossip Table: Demi Moore Warns Mila Kunis | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- 10 Celebrities Caught Taking The Walk Of Shame | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebri