As you may have heard, Pink will name her impending baby Jameson if it has a Y chromosome. “My dad’s name is James and my brother’s name is Jason. [Husband] Carey [Hart] and I are both Irish, Carey’s middle name is Jason, and Jameson — we like whiskey. That’s a no brainer.” That’s lovely but, Pink has also said her doctor and her mom expect she’s having a girl! Happy to help, we’ve come up with 5 possible names that should satisfy their alcohol-oriented mindset.
- Carona, combining father Carey’s handle with a refreshing bottle of Corona.
- Skyy, which recalls the aerial nature of dad’s motorcross leaps and mom’s acrobatic twirls. And vodka.
- Alize: it’s close to Pink’s real name (Alecia) and it’s fitting for the passionate pair’s child to be named after passion fruit…based liquor.
- Brandy. You know, just in case you don’t want to embarrass Grandma.
- Grenadine—can you imagine a Pink Lady without it?
Can you think of any boozy baby names for the pair?