rnrnOnce word got out that Nicki Minaj got felt up by the excitable Regis Philbin on live TV, no one quite knew what would happen next. Would the whole thing simply blow over, or would it turn into a media firestorm? Thankfully, Nicki Minaj quickly took to Twitter to squash what could’ve turned into a massive beef and laughed the whole thing off. When the music industry insider Anthony J. Bradley tweeted “YO NICK!!! what went thru your mind when Regis had slapped ya?” at Nicki, she quickly and calmly responded “Lol. I was in shock!”rnrnGood for Nicki! She easily (and, honestly, rightfully) could have turned this into a huge debate and dunked Regis in some serious hot water. Instead, she brushed off the controversy like it was dirt on her shoulder. Regis is, of course, one of the most harmless and likable guys in the entertainment industry, and we’re glad to see that these two are copacetic. Heck, maybe the next time she shows up on LIVE! with Regis and Kelly, she can return the favor and give Reege a little love tap on the heinie.rnrnDon’t forget, Nicki flies out to San Diego this week to perform on VH1 Divas, airing on VH1 this Sunday night, December 5, at 9 p.m. Stay tuned, as we’ll be catching up with her, Katy Perry and all the other Divas performers as the week progresses!
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity - Pa
- What Did Lena Dunham Do With President Obama? | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrit
- The Complete Guide To Porn Parodies of Movies, TV, Celebrities and Politicians | Celebrity Gossip +
- Cheat Sheet: The 10 Most Scandalous Affairs in TV History | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News |
- 34 Celebrities Who Made Fortunes and Went Bankrupt | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Cel