How’s Rupert Grint coping with life after Harry Potter? Apparently not well. We were willing to give him the benefit of the doubt when he bought a $300 toilet-seat last week. But we guess even a space-age commode can’t fill the Hagrid-sized hole in his heart. That’s why Rupert decided to make his OWN wizardry film, starring himself as a blush-wearing wizard. Join him and his gang of cross-dressing boys as they wander the streets of London at night, in search of a magic bagel! Take note J.K. Rowling, maybe you can make this into your next series! Judging from the video, we’d title it Ron Weasley And The Case of the Munchies.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | VH1 Celebrity
- 10 Celebs Married To Ordinary People | VH1 Celebrity
- Wyclef Jean Seeks Amanda Bynes Help On Twitter | VH1 Celebrity
- Last Lap: Kristen Stewart Goes Partying, Southern Style | VH1 Celebrity
- 25 Celebrities Flaunting Their Summer Looks | VH1 Celebrity