How’s Rupert Grint coping with life after Harry Potter? Apparently not well. We were willing to give him the benefit of the doubt when he bought a $300 toilet-seat last week. But we guess even a space-age commode can’t fill the Hagrid-sized hole in his heart. That’s why Rupert decided to make his OWN wizardry film, starring himself as a blush-wearing wizard. Join him and his gang of cross-dressing boys as they wander the streets of London at night, in search of a magic bagel! Take note J.K. Rowling, maybe you can make this into your next series! Judging from the video, we’d title it Ron Weasley And The Case of the Munchies.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Mamma Mia: These Are The 21 Sexiest Italian Women Alive | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH
- 13 Things That Should Have Sucked In 2013 But Didn’t | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 C
- Celebrity Couples We Wish Would Reconcile | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- Celebrities Who Went To Rehab In 2013 | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity