rnrnDancing With The Stars‘ sweetheart Julianne Hough is making quite the mark as a country star by getting her new video banned from Country Music Television. The video for the song “Is That So Wrong?” has been deemed too sexy to air on the network. In it, Julianne dances and strips down to her skivvies and then does a few impressive splits on a bed. (Seacrest must be a happy guy, huh?) It actually reminds us of the Billy Idol video for “Cradle Of Love” more than anything, but Billy Idol was not a fresh-faced good-girl who became famous by appearing on the country’s number one show, we guess. Check out the clip and let us know: is she too raunchy for CMT, or is this a big to-do over nothing?rnrnUPDATE: We reached out to our sister network CMT for comment and here’s what their spokesperson told us: “CMT did not ban Julianne’s video, in fact we world premiered the video back in July. We took it down shortly thereafter due to ongoing contract negotiations with Julianne’s record label.” If you want more info on this matter, look no further.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Which Celebrity Exes Are Still Friendly? | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- Scarlett Johansson, Kate Winslet + More Stars Go Makeup-Free | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity - Pa
- The Complete Guide To Porn Parodies of Movies, TV, Celebrities and Politicians | Celebrity Gossip +
- First Dibs: Is Juan Pablo The Worst Bachelor Ever? | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Cel