rnrnDancing With The Stars‘ sweetheart Julianne Hough is making quite the mark as a country star by getting her new video banned from Country Music Television. The video for the song “Is That So Wrong?” has been deemed too sexy to air on the network. In it, Julianne dances and strips down to her skivvies and then does a few impressive splits on a bed. (Seacrest must be a happy guy, huh?) It actually reminds us of the Billy Idol video for “Cradle Of Love” more than anything, but Billy Idol was not a fresh-faced good-girl who became famous by appearing on the country’s number one show, we guess. Check out the clip and let us know: is she too raunchy for CMT, or is this a big to-do over nothing?rnrnUPDATE: We reached out to our sister network CMT for comment and here’s what their spokesperson told us: “CMT did not ban Julianne’s video, in fact we world premiered the video back in July. We took it down shortly thereafter due to ongoing contract negotiations with Julianne’s record label.” If you want more info on this matter, look no further.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- The 15 Greatest Prom Scenes In Movie History | VH1 Celebrity
- 15 Celebs With Hot Siblings | VH1 Celebrity
- The 15 Worst Dressed Celebs At The Billboard Music Awards – | VH1 Celebrity
- VH1 Celebrity | Celebrity News + Gossip + Best Week Ever + Style + Photos
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | VH1 Celebrity