Warning: do not read this post if you have a heart. We all know the Kardashians love the holidays, but one season was certainly tainted when Kim Kardashian’s Christmas puppy died. It happened “when I was really little,” explained Kardashian. “Valentina was its name, but then she died two weeks later.” NOOOOOO! We can feel our heart growing three sizes, as it fills with our tears. According to Kim, lil’ Valentina went to the dog park into the sky after suffering from “snail poisoning.” Says Kardashian, “You know when snails leave a little trail? [Valentina] got super excited and ate it and died.” See, this is why rich people shouldn’t have escargot just lying around the house! It’s a tragedy waiting to strike.
While Kim still sniffles over this and other misty Christmas memories, her older sister apparently has had her heart replaced with a lump of coal. “Kourtney would come down [Christmas morning] and wouldn’t care, and she didn’t really care that it was Christmas, while I was like, ‘Oh my God! I got a puppy!’ We were so different!” And Kourtney is the one with the kid? Yikes. Happy holidays, little Mason! Hope you like that half-empty box of Pampers “Santa” left for you under the tree. [Photo: Splash News Online]