rnrnCompared to the very public struggles with drugs and eating disorders that the Olsen Twins went through, Full House star Candace Cameron Bure’s life always seemed to be genuinely blessed: She got married early to former NHL superstar Valeri Bure, had three lovely children and still has an active career as the star of ABC Family’s Make It Or Break It. However, in her new book Reshaping It All, Candace reveals that she too battled bulimia in the mid-nineties near then end of Full House‘s popular run.rnrnCandace tells People that eating disorders often evolve into a “very dangerous cycle that can just start to consume your life and really take over.” She found herself binging and purging during the first few years of her marriage, but thanks to an improved eating regimen and pursuing a more spiritual lifestyle, she was able to conquer her demons. We think this calls for a celebration. Pizza party, anyone?
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- POLL: Rear Of The Year Round 3! | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity - Pa
- 30 Hottest Supernatural Characters Of 2013 | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- Even At 50, There’s Nothing ‘Inglorious’ About Brad Pitt’s Hairvolution | Celebrity Gossip + Enterta
- 13 Freshest Celebrity Couples Of 2013 | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity