As anyone who has seen Paula Abdul on TV can attest, the former American Idol judge has, at times, appeared to hit the bottle—booze or pill, take your pick. But in an interview with CBS this weekend, Paula opened up about her loopiness, defending herself against claims that she’s a drunk or a dummy. Paula says that it’s the misconception that she’s not intelligent that hurts the most. She says “Having a brain—that’s a concept, yes, with Paula Abdul. I have a brain.” She then discusses the fact that she isn’t a user or abuser, saying “I’ve never been drunk in my life. I don’t use recreational drugs.” See, she is smart. A dumb person wouldn’t qualify what kind of substances they use, so at least she’s open to admitting that she uses other kinds of non-recreational drugs. Check out the video and tell us what you think: is Paula just naturally “goofy”, or is she artificially enhanced?
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Which TV Shows Have Spawned Conspiracy Theories? | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celeb
- Celebrity Women Who Date Shorter Men | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity - Pa
- Athletes Who Got Fat After Retirement | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- Gossip Table: Demi Moore Warns Mila Kunis | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity