Jimmy Kimmel never brought up Sarah Silverman‘s “I’m F—ing Matt Damon” video when he and a four-eyed Emily Blunt presented Damon with the Joel Siegel Award at the Critics’ Choice Movie Awards, but it was clearly on his mind. Mocking Damon’s charitable work, cracking “have another Evian, Mr. Water.Org” and generally being a boor, Kimmel had the room laughing in disbelief. And when Damon said he had no idea why Jimmy was there in his acceptance speech, Jimmy charged out of the room furiously. Too bad Silverman was backstage (having already been cursed out by co-presenter Joan Rivers on-air), and didn’t get to watch from the audience.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Great Expectations: 25 Famous Pregnant Celebrities | VH1 Celebrity
- Amanda Bynes Arrested For Throwing Bong Out Window | VH1 Celebrity
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | VH1 Celebrity
- Kim Kardashian’s Maternity Style Evolution: Kiki, or Heather Locklear on Melrose Place? – | VH1 Cele
- The Bromance Of Chris Pine And Zachary Quinto | VH1 Celebrity