Jimmy Kimmel never brought up Sarah Silverman‘s “I’m F—ing Matt Damon” video when he and a four-eyed Emily Blunt presented Damon with the Joel Siegel Award at the Critics’ Choice Movie Awards, but it was clearly on his mind. Mocking Damon’s charitable work, cracking “have another Evian, Mr. Water.Org” and generally being a boor, Kimmel had the room laughing in disbelief. And when Damon said he had no idea why Jimmy was there in his acceptance speech, Jimmy charged out of the room furiously. Too bad Silverman was backstage (having already been cursed out by co-presenter Joan Rivers on-air), and didn’t get to watch from the audience.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Beyonce, Heidi Klum, Sofia Vergara Fake Sleeping Selfies | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | V
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity - Pa
- Leaping Leotards! The Complete Photographic History Of The “Almost Vagina” | Celebrity Gossip + Ente
- Gossip Table: Demi Moore Warns Mila Kunis | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- 20 Celebrities Married At Least 3 Times | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity