We knew Hollywood’s biggest movie stars would come out for the Critics’ Choice Movie Awards, including Best Actor winner Colin Firth (The King’s Speech), Best Supporting Actor Christian Bale (The Figher), The Dude and his Best Young Actor co-star Hailee Steinfeld (True Grit), and the Black Swans Mila Kunis and Natalie Portman, who’ll be getting MUCH bigger in the next few months. So we asked bona fide fashion expert Taylor Jacobson, formerly of “Rachel Zoe Project” fame, to be our official red carpet commentator. She is now Creative Consultant for Taylor Jacobson by Kasil Workshop, a collaboration that’s resulted in several collections. She’s also Creative Director and Head Stylist for Shoeprivee.com, an online private shoe club. Here’s Taylor’s list of the Top 10 Best Dressed CCMA Celebs. — Matt Muro
10:Nicole Kidman in Nina Ricci. Navy gown with tassels. Sooo cool!
9. Elle Fanning‘s Valentino cocktail — a little vintage feeling, a little beading, a little color… love!
8. Eva Mendes – love this black mini cocktail with an oversize bow.
7. Amber Rose pairs a black strapless mermaid-style gown with a statement necklace. It rocks.
6. Justin Bieber‘s slick disguise!!
5. Mila Kunis in Nina Ricci and Giuseppe Zanotti shoes with bows. Love black on the red carpet.
4. Ryan Gosling in a white shirt plus satin lapels. So chic.
3. Mandy Moore wears a Monique Lhuillier burgundy strapless gown. The earrings added such personality to the look!!!
2. Natalie Portman in a Ferre gown… love the black and white combo.
1. Michelle Williams is a vision in white. Short in front, long in back. Jewel detail at neck. Soo amazing!
Taylor is Creative Consultant for Taylor Jacobson by Kasil Workshop, a collaboration that’s resulted in several collections. She’s also Creative Director and Head Stylist for Shoeprivee.com, an online private shoe club. Follow Taylor on Twitter.
All photos by Getty Images except Taylor Jacobson (Victor Boghossian).