We tend to be hard on Ashton Kutcher sometimes because we aren’t really huge fans of his acting, and Punk’d started to really wear us down after a while, but lately the guy’s been growing on us. The fact is, Kutcher seems like a pretty good guy and as weird as his relationship with Demi Moore once seemed, they seem about as solid as a couple can be in Hollywood and he clearly has a good relationship with her daughters. For proof, just check out this video that Kutcher recorded with Scout Willis a couple days ago. The pair sing a song they wrote together called “My Sober” about a special someone in their life. (A special someone called coffee, dur.) Why aren’t Ashton and Demi pimping out Scout the way the Smith family is pimping out Jaden and Willow? This girl can sing.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Beyonce Sings Tribute To Paul Walker | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- Amanda Bynes Leaves Rehab, Heads To L.A. For Holidays | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity - Pa
- Adorable Dimples: Guess Which Celebs Have That Extra Something To Enhance Their Smiles | Celebrity G
- The 15 Most Epic Celebrity Meltdowns Of 2013 | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity