I think we’re all in agreement that Stefon, the Saturday Night Live Weekend Update city correspondent, is quickly becoming one of the show’s all-time most beloved and hilarious characters. So it was no surprise that when David Letterman invited Bill Hader on the Late Show last night, one of the first things Dave asked him about was the origins of the man who introduced us to human suitcases and Teddy Graham people. We weren’t surprised to hear that our old BWE friend, John Mulaney, played an integral role in not only bringing the Asian Balki enthusiast to life, but also in ensuring that Hader never makes it through a Stefon segment without cracking up. Tranny Oakley would be proud!
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- POLL: Rear Of The Year Round 3! | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity - Pa
- 30 Hottest Supernatural Characters Of 2013 | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- Anna Kendrick Tempts Obama With Racy Gown At TNT Christmas | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News |
- Amber Rose Shows Off Sexy Post Baby Photos On Instagram | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH