Brooke Mueller‘s doing a good job reminding us that “wacky” Charlie Sheen is actually “scary” Charlie Sheen. TMZ got their hands on Mueller’s temporary restraining order against Sheen, and, well…looks like his Chuck Lorre/”Chaim Levine” bit wasn’t the first time he’s dropped some antisemitism. Mueller showed the court—and TMZ—a text message from last month where Sheen said he must “execute Mark B like the stoopid Jew he is”—Mark B presumably being manager Mark Burg.
Sheen has already denied the claim, saying Mueller has a history of tweeting from his phone (“I have to believe the text about Mark Burg is a repeat performance”). Somewhat contradicting him is that the text is dated February 19th, back when Mueller was allegedly living with Sheen again—does she really have that kind of foresight? Burg is backing Charlie up (“I’ve known him for 13 years. I don’t believe that he actually sent that text”), though it’s questionable whether the guy managing a manic moneybags like Sheen would want to do otherwise.
Mueller is also accusing Sheen of:
- Spitting on her feet and punching her arm.
- Telling fellow passengers on a plane to the Bahamas that he was going to have ex-wife Denise Richards‘ hair shaved off.
- Yelling “I’m untouchable! I’m Charlie Sheen! I’m more famous than Obama!”
- Asking her to return his $20,000 child support payments so he’d have “untraceable cash to knock off a few people because the people I hate violently are going to get severely punished.”
- Saying “I should have killed you when I had the chance!” in reference to his infamous Christmas 2009 assault on Mueller.
- Telling her that if she recorded his previous death threats that “it was already done.”
Mueller also references Sheen’s countless ranting interviews since Two And A Half Men was shut down for the season. Whatever Mueller’s alleged drug problems are, after hearing Sheen talk about “hating violently” on multiple TV news programs, it’s not hard to believe he says even worse things in private. And no testimony from Charlie’s goddesses is going to change anyone’s mind.
[Photos: Getty Images/TMZ]