Considering the constant rumors about Justin Timberlake banging everyone from Olivia Munn to Rihanna, you’d be forgiven for assuming his raging libido was the reason for his recent split with long-suffering/boring girlfriend Jessica Biel—Us Magazine sure does, claiming JT has tried to drop Jessica for years. However, the saints at People deny Justin cheated—and it wasn’t a matter of commitment either! “She wasn’t even thinking about marriage,” says their source. “That didn’t play a part in their breakup at all.” So what did? Here are 7 theories that People might be more comfortable with:
- Justin’s refusal to sleep with Munn, Rihanna and Mila Kunis—plus hundreds if not thousands of willing unknowns—was starting to creep Jessica out.
- As a favor to his desperate fanbase, Jessica decided to give Justin inspiration for a new album.
- Justin was pretty sick of having to see every Jessica Biel movie.
- Jessica was pretty sick of having to see every Justin Timberlake movie.
- Couples therapy and erotic massage classes had failed to bring the sexy back to their relationship.
- Meetings for a new stage adaptation of Who’s Afraid Of Virginia Woolf? stalled when potential backers suggested they didn’t have enough negative romantic experience to play George and Martha.
- This is all a hoax just so they can “reunite” for big money at Coachella in 2013.
[Photo: Splash News Online]