Wow. No wonder everyone booed The Situation at last night’s Roast Of Donald Trump. We almost started booing the computer while we were writing this. In addition to the Sitch making a vicious slavery joke about Snoop Dogg (“You know you have so much in common with Donald Trump? Trump’s ancestors were into real estate , and your ancestors were considered property.”), The Situation’s unaired Trump Roast jokes are even more offensive then the ones that we actually saw. TMZ reports that some of the jaw-droppingly offensive insults, aimed in large part at deaf Academy-Award winner Marlee Matlin, include:
- “I’m not from New Jersey. I was born in Staten Island which is a New York borough, not to be confused with the burro Marlee Matlin b—s onstage in Tijuana.”
- And as if The Children Of A Lesser God star hadn’t suffered enough teasing: “Relax, she didn’t even hear it. I mean hey, at least her mouth is good for something right? Hey, that was definitely some great work, Marlee. Have you ever done anything else actually?”
- “Larry King is rockin’ the Armani diaper, Seth MacFarlane is sporting Victoria’s Secret panties. And Snoop is wearing a Louis Vuitton condom. Nah, I’m just kidding, he don’t wear condoms, you know that!”
- “I like Larry King; he’s a playa. He actually wrote a book named “Mr. King Is Having a Heart Attack.” He got that title from a hooker he was f—ing.”
- “Trump is a good looking dude … if your eyes are like Marlee Matlin‘s ears.”
YIKES! That is truly a horrible Situation.
[Photo: Getty Images]