There are few franchises that make us squee the way Harry Potter does. Twilight? Not really (sorry, Kate Spencer). The Hunger Games? We love it, but it still can’t hold a candle to the epic battle between The Boy Who Lived and He Who Must Not Be Named. So we’re thrilled and sad to watch this preview of Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Part Two because while we’re really excited to see it, it’s the end of an era. The movie comes out on July 15, 2011, after which point, Ralph Fiennes will finally get his nose back.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- VH1 Celebrity | Celebrity News + Gossip + Best Week Ever + Style + Photos
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | VH1 Celebrity
- The 15 Greatest Bromances In The History Of Television | VH1 Celebrity
- Naomi Campbell's Angry Faces | VH1 Celebrity
- 15 Celeb Moms and Their Hot Daughters...Who's Sexier? | VH1 Celebrity