We’ve fallen head over heels in love with Keira Knightley‘s new short film for Chanel’s Coco Mademoiselle perfume. It’s been directed by Keira’s director of our favorite Pride and Prejudice, Joe Wright. We’re also very grateful because this film has introduced us to a certain actor-Greek God hybrid called Alberto Ammann. Joss Stone‘s totally surprised us as well. She’s not in the film, but she sang the ‘soundtrack’—a cover of James Brown’s It’s A Man’s, Man’s, Man’s World—and she nailed it. Watch Keira zipping around Paris, giving us breathtaking shots of sights like Place Vendome and the Place de la Concorde. She’s wearing a beige motorcycle jumpsuit designed by Karl Lagerfeld, which she takes off later to seduce Alberto. Hot! Hot! Hot!
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- 30 Hottest Supernatural Characters Of 2013 | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity - Pa
- Scott Disick Is The Latest Man In The Kardashian Doghouse | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News |
- Best Celebrity Nail Art Of 2013 | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- Bradley Cooper Reveals Battle With Addiction, Wanting To Kill Himself | Celebrity Gossip + Entertain