We don’t remember a super-jacked hunter ripping a boar’s heart out of it’s chest in the original fairy tale, but seeing as how Chris Hemsworth is in talks to join Snow White and the Huntsman, then it must be so. Hemsworth would be taking on the role after Hugh Jackman bowed out in mid-April, while Jackman accepted the part after Viggo Mortensen left the cast. Given how huge the Thor star got for his upcoming superhero flick, someone either needs to slap the dumbbells out of Chris’s hand now or equip his leather vest with emergency ripcords so he doesn’t suffocate. Kristen Stewart and Charlize Theron are still attached to the project as Snow White and the Evil Queen respectively, so you know there is going to be some steamy muscle-bound woodsman love in store for one or both of the female leads. We must have been so distracted by the dwarfs the last time we heard the story to pick up on the romantic subtext. Or we were nine, one of the two.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Gossip Table: Demi Moore Warns Mila Kunis | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- Which TV Shows Have Spawned Conspiracy Theories? | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celeb
- Gossip Table: Jennifer Lawrence Backlash | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity - Pa
- Celebrity Women Who Date Shorter Men | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity