Kristen Stewart arrived at the Costume Institute Gala tonight wearing a stunning, full-length, apple red Proenza Schouler gown and heels (with Fred Leighton jewels), and was accompanied to the event by the designers, Lazaro Hernandez and Jack McCollough. We almost died from envy but we remembered we had to write this post and saved ourself at the last minute. This isn’t the first time Kristen has dazzled in the designer’s threads – she wore an adorable Proenza Schouler ensemble while promoting New Moon in 2009 and teamed up with the guys this year for a Vogue cover spread. We are loving the look — what do you think?
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- 20 Celebs Who Dropped out of High School | VH1 Celebrity
- Kim Kardashian’s Maternity Style Evolution: The Agony of De Feet – | VH1 Celebrity
- VH1 Celebrity | Celebrity News + Gossip + Best Week Ever + Style + Photos
- 40 Most Revealing See-Through Outfits In Red Carpet History | VH1 Celebrity
- The 20 Hottest Aliens In Movie And TV History | VH1 Celebrity