We’re so used to Hollywood trying to sell us MTV Movie Award nominee Jennifer Aniston as the girl next door or career woman looking for love, we forgot about the roles that really let her shine: total creeps. Even Friends’ Rachel was more of a flinty jerk than anything Jen has touched on the big screen. As the Horrible Bosses trailer demonstrates, Aniston steals the show as a perverted dentist out to sexually harass the scrubs off her dental assistant. Co-starring with Jamie Foxx, Jason Bateman, Jason Sudeikis and It’s Always Sunny‘s Charlie Day, Jen joins Kevin Spacey and a comb over-ed Colin Farrell to form a group of bosses you would kill to get away from…literally. Makes you think twice about getting all those wisdom teeth removed.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- The 15 Worst Dressed Celebs At The Billboard Music Awards – | VH1 Celebrity
- 15 Celebs Who Look Like The Young Version Of Iconic Actors | VH1 Celebrity
- First Dibs: Are Kristen Stewart And Robert Pattinson On A Break? – | VH1 Celebrity
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | VH1 Celebrity
- What Do Mila Kunis' Parents Think of Ashton Kutcher? | VH1 Celebrity