Oh girl. In case you were wondering what would be more awkward than watching your mom spit some N.W.A. rhymes on a British talk show, it’s watching Gwyneth Paltrow rap “Gangsta Gangsta” from N.W.A.’s Straight Outta Compton on The Graham Norton Show. Back in April best buds Gwyneth Paltrow and Jay-Z talked about the actress’s love of vintage rap, which Gwyn busts out with little prompting around the 6:00 mark, after dishing out some delicious vegetarian paella. Don’t get us wrong; anyone who had a radio in the late ‘eighties can probably doing the same thing…alone, in their bathroom mirror, like it should be. It’s just weird to hear someone with a newsletter named GOOP that suggests people buy an $18,000 spring wardrobe (we wish we were joking) rap about getting out of the penitentiary. Unless we’re talking about Martha Stewart, because that woman has lived the life.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- A Guide To The Biggest Stars Of 2004 | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- 20 Celebrities Who Grew Up Rich | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- Stars Reveal How And When They Lost Their Virginity | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Ce
- A Guide To Lavish Celebrity Homes, Islands, Property | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 C
- Lilo as Liz? Nicole as Grace? Check out the 10 worst biopic castings, ever. | Celebrity Gossip + Ent