Since making her name on The Office, Jenna Fischer has played female leads in a lot of movies where the men get way more to do—Blades Of Glory, Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story, The Promotion, Hall Pass—so it’s refreshing to see nobody from the Frat Pack is taking top billing in her new film, A Little Help. Fischer plays a frustrated mom whose philandering husband (Chris O’Donnell) falls over dead, leaving her to provide for their pissed off son. The film, which debuted at the Seattle Film Festival almost exactly a year ago, doesn’t have a release date yet, but the new trailer above should definitely bring the film a little buzz. Hopefully they’ll start promoting this thing heavily soon—you gotta take advantage of Jenna’s baby bump!
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Thanks For The Mammaries! 2013′s Best Moments In Celebrity Cleavage | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainme
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity - Pa
- 30 Hottest Supernatural Characters Of 2013 | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- The Hottest Selfies Of 2013 | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- POLL: Rear Of The Year Round 3! | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity