Since making her name on The Office, Jenna Fischer has played female leads in a lot of movies where the men get way more to do—Blades Of Glory, Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story, The Promotion, Hall Pass—so it’s refreshing to see nobody from the Frat Pack is taking top billing in her new film, A Little Help. Fischer plays a frustrated mom whose philandering husband (Chris O’Donnell) falls over dead, leaving her to provide for their pissed off son. The film, which debuted at the Seattle Film Festival almost exactly a year ago, doesn’t have a release date yet, but the new trailer above should definitely bring the film a little buzz. Hopefully they’ll start promoting this thing heavily soon—you gotta take advantage of Jenna’s baby bump!
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Amanda Bynes Arrested For Throwing Bong Out Window | VH1 Celebrity
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | VH1 Celebrity
- VH1 Celebrity | Celebrity News + Gossip + Best Week Ever + Style + Photos
- 43 Celebrities Who Smoke Cigarettes | VH1 Celebrity
- Shiri Appleby Suffers Leaked Nude Photo Scandal | VH1 Celebrity