Oh lord, you guys, are we getting this soft in our old age? Are we crazy to think that The Smurfs trailer actually makes the movie look…sort of cute? We know! It doesn’t add up: Katy Perry‘s vocal talents, Blue Man jokes and the use of Tone-Loc‘s “Wild Thing” in the trailer for a children’s movie should be enough to make us smurf our pants with disgust. That being said, look at their little mushroom village! Look at Sofia Vergara! Look at Neil Patrick Harris with a suit jacket filled with squirming blue creatures! We feel like we’ve been taking wizard-prescribed crazy pills, because we cannot deny how charm. Either that, or we were just so horrified by all the Chipmunks films that any other CGI-version of our beloved childhood cartoons looks better in comparison. Just the fact we didn’t see a Beyonce song makes us want to give them a Best Picture Oscar! There…there’s probably a Beyonce musical number, isn’t there?
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Worst-Dressed Of The Week | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity - Pa
- Amanda Bynes Speaks Out: ‘I’m Doing Great’ | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- The Sound Of Music Live: Did It Work? | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- Amanda Bynes Leaves Rehab, Heads To L.A. For Holidays | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1