Aw, remember this talented little ball of hair and silicone? We haven’t heard a lot from the Back To Black singer since, oh, around 2008. So to bring you up to speed: nothing has changed. Sadly, Amy Winehouse entering rehab Wednesday night won’t surprise anybody with eyes and a long-term memory. “[Amy] wants to be ready for performances in Europe this summer and decided to seek an assessment. She will remain at the Priory on doctors’ advice,” her rep Chris Goodman said in a statement today. Even less surprising is the fact allegedly Winehouse drank vodka out of a tiny travel-sized bottle immediately before checking into the clinic. Said an onlooker at Meadway Food and Wine in Southgate, North London, Winehouse “seemed out of it. She was stumbling about, slurring her words. I was shocked to see her buy vodka so early in the day, and even more shocked to see her knock it straight back.” Shocked, really? Next you’ll be telling us you’re shocked to find out Obama got elected president, or Be Kind, Rewind was a delight. It wasn’t that long ago.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- 5 Things Last Night's SNL Taught Us About Kanye | VH1 Celebrity
- 40 Most Revealing See-Through Outfits In Red Carpet History | VH1 Celebrity
- VIDEO: Benedict Cumberbatch & Zachary Quinto Play F#*k/Marry/Kill Star Trek Style – | VH1 Celebrity
- How Does Anna Kendrick’s Cup Song Stack Up To The Original? Hint: They Are Both Adorbs – | VH1 Celeb
- 20 Celebs Who Dropped out of High School | VH1 Celebrity