You know what we would do if our boyfriend’s daughter started spotting tiny demons around our new creepy mansion? That’s right: we’d book a room at the Holiday Inn and get out of there. We think Guy Pierce is as hot as the next person with a pulse, but we draw the line at tiny demons. Unfortunately for little Sally, it looks like the adults in Kate Holmes’ Don’t Be Afraid Of The Dark trailer aren’t going to listen to her warnings until far too late. Holmes stars as Kim, girlfriend of Alex and new caretaker of his eerily Suri Cruise-like daughter (played by Bailee Madison) in the Guillermo Del Toro-directed horror film. Oh, and she also has to take on what appear to be Gremlins 3.0. They seemed so nice when they visited New York! While Dark is a big divergence from recent films like Holmes’ upcoming Responsible Adults with Chace Crawford, this isn’t Katie’s first stab at a scary movie (Teaching Mrs. Tingle, anyone?), so let’s hope she remembers not to go into the basement when the power’s out. Oh, she already did? Katie, come on! Pull it together!
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Gossip Table: Kimye Set Wedding Date! | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity - Pa
- Which Celebrity Exes Are Still Friendly? | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- 25 Favorite Fictional Hookers With Hearts Of Gold | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Cele
- Nip Slips And Flapity Flaps: The Most Scandalous Wardrobe Malfunctions Of 2013 | Celebrity Gossip +