Not so fast, Katniss. Looks like we’re going to need a bigger film franchise. As of today The Hunger Games filmmakers are pulling a Harry Potter and separating The Hunger Games into four movies, despite the fact that the movies are already based on a trilogy of books and, you know, no one has actually seen the first one to determine if the public even wants the first three. Considering The Hunger Games production photos confirm that the filming of the first movie is already well underway, it’s likely that either the second book Catching Fire or final edition Mockingjay will have to be teased out into two films. After an alleged meeting between studio executives this morning, Lionsgate confirmed the four-picture deal, acknowledging that “we have a deal that encompasses 4 movies” but declined to comment further. We love a cliff-hanger as much as the next person, but this decision begs the question: where will the third movie end and the fourth movie begin? Which movie do you think would be the perfect place to leave the audience writhing in complete agony until the final film?
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- 10 Celebrities Caught Taking The Walk Of Shame | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebri
- A Guide To Lavish Celebrity Homes, Islands, Property | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 C
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity - Pa
- Favorite Pop Culture Witches | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- Rihanna, Brad Pitt Make Smoking Weed Look Sexy | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebri