If it seems like just yesterday that Amy Winehouse entered rehab, that’s because it was almostÃ‚Â just yesterday. Exactly a week ago the “Rehab” singer checked her self into a treatment facility, but as of today Amy Winehouse left rehab. Who knew that one extra week is all it would take?Ã‚Â “[Amy] wants to be ready for performances in Europe this summer and decided to seek an assessment. She will remain at the Priory on doctorsÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ advice,Ã¢â‚¬Â her spokesperson Chris Goodman said at the time, claiming today that Grammy-winning Winehouse is now “raring to go” in preparation for her European tour this summer. Amy will continue to be an outpatient at the Priory Clinic, which seems like it will be difficult to do, considering she’ll be very busy barfing out a tour bus window in each of the European capitals.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | VH1 Celebrity
- Amanda Bynes Arrested For Throwing Bong Out Window | VH1 Celebrity
- Great Expectations: 25 Famous Pregnant Celebrities | VH1 Celebrity
- The 10 Most Kick-Ass Girl Fights | VH1 Celebrity
- Last Lap: Which Star Dined With Jaden Smith In London? Hint: It Wasn’t His Dad – | VH1 Celebrity