Oh, we’re sorry, what is this ad even for? We literally remember nothing from Pharrell Williams Revlon commercial, except for the mind-blowing hotness that was the N.E.R.D. singer acting love-struck in a three-piece suit. The Darren Aronofsky-directed commercial has a bit of the director’s Black Swan shadows-and-many-mirrors glamor, but with more Pharrell where the grotesque toenail removal would be. Of course Jessica Biel also appears in it and looks fabulous and yadda yadda yadda our brains immediately erased her and added our own gleeful, screaming faces. Pharrell also penned the jingle, so when he sings the word “plump,” you know he’s secretly name-checking us. Oh, it was a spot for mascara? Sure, we’ll buy that. We’ll buy a used garbage truck and park it in our living room if it meant we could see more of this hotness on our TV.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Kelly Rowland Not Inviting Beyonce To Her Wedding | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Cele
- The Hottest Selfies Of 2013 | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- 30 Hottest Supernatural Characters Of 2013 | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- 13 Freshest Celebrity Couples Of 2013 | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity