Oh, we’re sorry, what is this ad even for? We literally remember nothing from Pharrell Williams Revlon commercial, except for the mind-blowing hotness that was the N.E.R.D. singer acting love-struck in a three-piece suit. The Darren Aronofsky-directed commercial has a bit of the director’s Black Swan shadows-and-many-mirrors glamor, but with more Pharrell where the grotesque toenail removal would be. Of course Jessica Biel also appears in it and looks fabulous and yadda yadda yadda our brains immediately erased her and added our own gleeful, screaming faces. Pharrell also penned the jingle, so when he sings the word “plump,” you know he’s secretly name-checking us. Oh, it was a spot for mascara? Sure, we’ll buy that. We’ll buy a used garbage truck and park it in our living room if it meant we could see more of this hotness on our TV.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Gossip Table: Jennifer Lawrence Backlash | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- Angelina Jolie, Channing Tatum, Paul Wesley Modeling Photos | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity - Pa
- Beyonce, Heidi Klum, Sofia Vergara Fake Sleeping Selfies | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | V
- Which TV Shows Have Spawned Conspiracy Theories? | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celeb