So we heard a rumor about Mark Wahlberg’s The Fighter sequel? What’s that all about? While at the Spike TV Guys Choice Awards, Wahlberg promised a sequel to the film that his co-star Melissa Leo an Oscar, not that he plans to go crazy with it or anything. “We left out the Arturo Gatti fights for a reason,” the actor said, referencing specific bouts fought by Micky Ward,the boxer who inspired the film. “‘Cause thatÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s for Fighter 2. WeÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re not gonna do Fighter 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8, but weÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re gonna do 2. WeÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re gonna do the Ward/Gatti trilogy.” Considering that Wahlberg just shoot Ted with Mila Kunis, is cast in the upcoming The Silver Linings Playbook and is rumored for a Billy Jack remake, even one sequel might be difficult to squeeze in. Everyone in Hollywood, let’s just keep him busy enough so he can’t make eight. Oh, and if you could, say hi to your mother for him, okay?
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Kelly Rowland Not Inviting Beyonce To Her Wedding | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Cele
- The Hottest Selfies Of 2013 | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- 30 Hottest Supernatural Characters Of 2013 | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity - Pa
- Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity