We understand the precious things that make being a parent so worthwhile. Namely, dressing your babies up in hilarious little outfits and humiliating them when they’re old enough to understand how truly embarrassing you are. As seen on Letterman last night, Neil Patrick Harris’ baby costume calendar demonstrates that the How I Met Your Mother star truly understands that it’s his duty as a father to do both. Harris explained how he and partner David Burtka dress their kids Harper and Gideon up for the holidays: sombreros for Cinco De Mayo, rabbit ears for Easter, tiny beers for St. Patrick’s Day. Hopefully Neil Patrick Harris’ Tony Awards hosting gig will be yet just another prime example of parental embarrassment. Maybe dress them up as nuns and have them perform a little chubby version of Sister Act? No, you’re right; it’s Book of Mormon all the way.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | VH1 Celebrity
- Great Expectations: 25 Famous Pregnant Celebrities | VH1 Celebrity
- Amanda Bynes Arrested For Throwing Bong Out Window | VH1 Celebrity
- Kim Kardashian’s Maternity Style Evolution: Kiki, or Heather Locklear on Melrose Place? – | VH1 Cele
- VH1 Celebrity | Celebrity News + Gossip + Best Week Ever + Style + Photos