Obviously your mom is going to have high standards for anyone you date. So, if you have to date a charming, seemingly stable teenage millionaire to meet those specifications, just get over yourself and do it already. Luckily, Selena Gomez’s Leno interview last night (filmed right before Selena’s hospital visit last night) confirms that her parental unit is in full support of current boyfriend Justin Bieber. “He passed the test,” Gomez said demurely when asked what her mother thought of Justin. Considering all the smooching going on in recent Selena and Justin photos, that was probably a relief for her daughter to hear. You know who Mama Gomez probably wouldn’t pass? Selena’s fellow guest Jim Carrey, who’s question about her Teen Vogue cover shoot (“Do they make you vomit?”) was met with an emphatic No! You, sir, are no Biebs.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- The Fault In Our Stars Tagline Actually Works | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrit
- Best Celebrity Nail Art Of 2013 | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- POLL: Rear Of The Year Round 3! | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- Bradley Cooper Reveals Battle With Addiction, Wanting To Kill Himself | Celebrity Gossip + Entertain
- Blow-up Dolls And Bunnies: Unlikely Romances In Film + TV | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News |