Beyonce Touches Down In France, We’re Pondering Her Outfit Choice


Is Beyonce hipster now? Like, we’d really like to know because we don’t what the hell’s happening with her outfit choices. Not that we have anything against the singer—she looks really cute 95% of the time and we aren’t the kind to begrudge the remaining 5% (oh, who are we kidding). But this cutesy trilby-artsy glasses combination she has on while touching down in Nice, France (she’s promoting her new album 4) just doesn’t seem “Beyonce”, you know what we mean? She just looks like she’s trying way too hard, and Bey really shouldn’t have to. We actually like the tailored white blazer-black cigarette pants and sky-high stilettos she’s working. And that smile! Look at the whole photograph after the jump and tell us what your opinion is.


[Photo: Splash News Online]

related stories
you might like
Powered By Zergnet