Justin Timberlake‘s new interview with Playboy is the stuff dreams are made off: girl talk, pot talk, reminiscing about his corn rows talk. Why wasn’t he this wonderfully candid when campaigning for an Oscar for his role in The Social Network? It would have made us actually root for him! The entire article is a must-read, but in case you’re a Cliff Notes type person (looks in mirror, waves hello at reflection) here are some highlights (and a picture of him grabbing Mila Kunis’ boobs for good measure):
- He’s a relationship dude: “I get hooked on every level when I get close to someone.”
- He gets sassy when asked about relationship rumors with Mila Kunis and Olivia Wilde: “I don’t know who sits around behind a computer screen making the shit up, but at a certain point you just have to shut it off. I can’t look at the stuff anymore. My life is not on the internet. My life is right here, right now.” Er, Justin — your life IS on the internet. Because we are writing about it. Here. Online.
- Music is not his focus right now: “Music is not my focus right now.”
- Timberlake is pothead: “The only thing pot does for me is it gets me to stop thinking. Sometimes I have a brain that needs to be turned off. Some people are just better high.” He also admits to being “so stoned” when get was pranked by Ashton Kutcher and the cast of Punk’d.
- He wants to work on a movie with Ryan Gosling. Don’t we all?
- Justin regrets the cornrows and wearing matching denim outfits with Britney Spears. Basically he is ashamed of everything that makes him awesome. Embrace it, JT!