Like Bruno and Borat before him, Sacha Baron Cohen’s The Dictator has already offered up some fabulous looks. Now, in addition to The Dictator‘s official first photo, we get to feast our eyes on the most comfortable pair of light denim culottes we’ve seen this side of 1995. Really, the Crocs are just the icing on the Mom Casual cake. Shooting in New York yesterday, Cohen made a mad dash down the sidewalk meal in hand, a scene that apparently required a shockingly accurate stunt double. Maybe the Dictator is running back to the store to buy more culottes? No, that’s just silly. That store will be there when he’s done eating.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Amanda Bynes Arrested For Throwing Bong Out Window | VH1 Celebrity
- Kim Kardashian’s Maternity Style Evolution: Kiki, or Heather Locklear on Melrose Place? – | VH1 Cele
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | VH1 Celebrity
- The Ultimate Fast & Furious Character Guide – | VH1 Celebrity
- VH1 Celebrity | Celebrity News + Gossip + Best Week Ever + Style + Photos