Despite embodying the part right down to the adorable smirk, it looks like Robert Pattinson’s Jeff Buckley biopic dreams will have to be reserved for when he is actually asleep. Instead, Gossip Girl star Penn Badgley will play Jeff Buckley in the upcoming film about the musician’s life and untimely death. Despite rumors that had the Twilight star almost immediately attached to the project, directed by Jake Scott, it turns out that Badgley went chiseled jawline to chiseled jawline with him and somehow managed to win out. We guess if you match up their requisite musical ability and perfectly maintained stubble, Penn and Rob seem fairly evenly matched, until you factor in R. Pattz’s pitch-perfect moodiness. What do you think? Does the casting choice leave you baffled, or are you quietly singing hallelujah?
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Celebrity Couples We Wish Would Reconcile | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity - Pa
- Kim Kardashian Reveals Post Baby Bikini Bod In Us Magazine | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News |
- 10 Studliest Dude Hairdos In Hollywood | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- POLL: Rear Of The Year Round 2! | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity